• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Pics of 10 week old Stumpy,British Giant

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
here he is again
DSCN2353.jpg

DSCN2358.jpg

Hope you like :love:

sorry i couldnt find any earlier posts what happened to his ears bless him he is loverly though i love giants

Thanks everyone,he is lovely and bigger than I thought he would be at 10 weeks.
His mummy removed them when he was born,his sisters have huge huge ears :love:

Stumpy is doing really well,he has been running about in our utility room and lounge,with the dog,supervised of course and has been in the run for an hour,I cant believe how calm he is and how big he is for 10 weeks,I love him so much already,he is like a little dog,following you and lying down all the time,he is well worth the wait and worth the journey,although hubbys bad back is playing up from sitting in the car :cry:Anyway if i am not on here later it is because I am taking lots of photos for you guys,going to take a pic every week to see how he grows,going to be a baby elephant:love::love:I want to get him microchipped incase he escapes and someone finds him and thinks he has had his ears bitten off and they take him to a vet.Registered him with the vets this morning,will get vaccs done next week :wave:

Oh wow he is so stunning! :love: I was going to call my bridge bun Stumpy cos his mum ate his ears when he was baby too.

Back