• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it with wallpaper and electric cables???

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Spent the last week "bunny proofing" every inch of electric cable in the house!

OK, so Lola has herbs, I have plented her a grass tray, she has fresh hay, pellets, fresh water, toys and company!

SO WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO STRIP MY WALLPAPER OFF MY WALLS!!!! :evil:

Aw! she's so tiny.

You havent been reading up on your bunny language have you!
"no" or "stop it" translates as " go ahead help yourself" :lol:

I had to do away with the cardboard boxes under my bed. I give them one to chew as much as they like but no not good enough, we want the ones we cant have.
So testing!

Supposedly it's because the wires resemble tree roots, which in the warrens they'd chew through to protect their homes.

I reckon the wallpaper is because it's like peeling the bark off the trees.
Can't find natural instincts can they, the poor wee dears. :lol:

She loves the wallpaper :( She even munches it which I am trying in vain top stop!

hAVING A BABY BUNNY IS LIKE HAVING A NEW BORN BABY!

I reckon she just don't like the design :lol::lol::lol:. All my wall paper is gone too :(

I gave up and stripped all mine - I have painted walls now !! The little monsters chew the corners of the walls now - oh and Gabriel has developed a liking for candles :shock::shock:

mine have just started stripping the wallpaper of in their room....we're redecorating so I think they think they're helping :roll:

I gave up and stripped all mine - I have painted walls now !! The little monsters chew the corners of the walls now - oh and Gabriel has developed a liking for candles :shock::shock:

Molly loves candles too. The weird little gits.

Back