PDA

View Full Version : What is it with wallpaper and electric cables???

~ Cat ~
28-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Spent the last week "bunny proofing" every inch of electric cable in the house!

OK, so Lola has herbs, I have plented her a grass tray, she has fresh hay, pellets, fresh water, toys and company!

SO WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO STRIP MY WALLPAPER OFF MY WALLS!!!! :evil:

Bunnyaddict
28-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Awwww bless her, but you can't be mad at her because she's sooooooooo cute!

k.mdaniels
28-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Aw! she's so tiny.

You havent been reading up on your bunny language have you!
"no" or "stop it" translates as " go ahead help yourself" :lol:

I had to do away with the cardboard boxes under my bed. I give them one to chew as much as they like but no not good enough, we want the ones we cant have.
So testing!

Deelove
29-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Supposedly it's because the wires resemble tree roots, which in the warrens they'd chew through to protect their homes.

I reckon the wallpaper is because it's like peeling the bark off the trees.
Can't find natural instincts can they, the poor wee dears. :lol:

~ Cat ~
29-06-2008, 01:52 PM
She loves the wallpaper :( She even munches it which I am trying in vain top stop!

hAVING A BABY BUNNY IS LIKE HAVING A NEW BORN BABY!

SOAD
29-06-2008, 02:21 PM
I reckon she just don't like the design :lol::lol::lol:. All my wall paper is gone too :(

Julia123
29-06-2008, 02:25 PM
I gave up and stripped all mine - I have painted walls now !! The little monsters chew the corners of the walls now - oh and Gabriel has developed a liking for candles :shock::shock:

ecudc
29-06-2008, 02:30 PM
mine have just started stripping the wallpaper of in their room....we're redecorating so I think they think they're helping :roll:

Deelove
29-06-2008, 03:08 PM
I gave up and stripped all mine - I have painted walls now !! The little monsters chew the corners of the walls now - oh and Gabriel has developed a liking for candles :shock::shock:

Molly loves candles too. The weird little gits.