• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good farm hay in West Norfolk

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Bunnies are about to run out of hay and I'm not really that pleased with the quality of the last bale of farm hay. So any recommended places in Norwich to Kings lynn area? Can be as far as Sutton Bridge/Wisbech and as far as the furthest outside of Norwich (Blofield etc..) We are near Fakenham.

I used to get mine from PLG farm supplies in Taverham. They were very short of hay this year though so havent been there lately.
Last bale i got was from a little farm going towards Aylsham.. i found it in the freeads. its ok hay and the bunnies do eat it but its not as good ive had from PLG in taverham. :? Afraid i don't know where to get it from now.. ive just ordered loads of special hays from THE to top them up :oops:
Hopefully someone in the area will know of a good one.. i'll need it too soon

I had to get hay yesterday but my usual place is now sold out! I ended up at a pet shop buying a smallish bale for a fiver.

So please anyone know of anywhere local-ish to Fakenham that has good farm hay? Getting a bit desperate now.

I can't help either but would like to know if there is anywhere local! At the minute mine are on bagged hay, which they eat plenty of but I'd prefer them to have something tastier.

Back