• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pond pictures needed

PICT2711.jpg

Have somewhere shallow so they can sunbathe. They just love the sun:lol:. I can't find any pictures of the whole pond
so will have to work on that one. My pond is built in 2 chambers with a connecting "stream" (the bit in the photograph)
which means if there is any crisis I can run two separate ponds and it is helpful when cleaning out so that you've
somewhere big to put the fish. This is on a big scale though (about 20ft), what kind of size are you thinking of?

We have a terraced pond - basically a large plastic tub with a wooden surround. Very small scale unfortunately.

This is the only pic I currently have of my pond - but you have to look past me :lol: It's recently been thoroughly cleaned - it doesn't usually look this nice, we also have some great lily pads too which flower

DSC_5293small.jpg

This is my little pond, it is built in the middle of Decking, it has a pump and filter, lights inside and lights built in the decking around the edge, i have 5 goldfish in and some vistiting frogs
IMGP0310.jpg

Back