• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think i spoil them to much?

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
Crystal and Misty always get free range of the garden and Binky and Lilli-Mai always get the run although after i found Misty in next doors garden i havent been able to trust him free range again even though ive blocked all the holes in the fence now so yeasturday i placed Crystal and Misty in the run they seemed extremly confused havin so little space and were burrowing at the wire mesh constantly, i then let Binky and Lilli-Mai free range this is the first time ive done this with Crystal and Misty in the run and the second Crystal and Misty saw Binky and Lilli they pounced on each other and had alittle fight they've never fought before when they've seen Binky and Lilli so i dont know if this was through jealousy because they think that outside the run is theres and no one elses? their both fine now but it means i cant have any of them free range again and will have to buy a second run which is a shame because i loved sitting in teh garden watching them binky all over the garden :love:

Instead of spending a lot of money and a small run could you not try and make one yourself? That way you can make it as big as you like and put a divide in the middle so they can all have a larger run. It's a lot cheaper than buying them and not hard to do at all!

i would love to build my own but im not very diy infact the complete oppisite! although there is family i could beg to build me one. but i sadly cant go bigger then 8ftx4ft as my garden isnt that big

Back