• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New runs and U/D pics added on page 2 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't got enough slabs they arrive soon too, I had some extra slabs delivered but it still wasn't enough :oops: off to b&q after my cup of tea :lol:

Last edited:
Its like having a baby Tree, it's painful at the time but it'll be well worth it in the end :lol: I shall pm you something to distract you.....

Hubby will sympathise here with you. We haven't got a back entrance and single handedly he shifted 9 tonne of sand , lime, cement, topsoil and 120 3x2 flags weighing 70kg each through our house and laid them all out the back for the hutches and runs to go on.

OMG that is a lot of slabs :shock:, I;ve had it easy, although I bet he made a better job of it then me :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Runs are nearly all up :D:D:D:D

Well two I've had are smaller than the one's I've already had and one is bigger, still got some more to come I'm running out of garden it makes me so :cry::lol::lol::lol:. The buns are out in the two that went up and they're loving it, just waiting for Zippy's and co's to go up, whooohooo I can't wait :D he should be finished soon and then he can start meassuring up for my next lot :oops::oops::lol:

my runs :D

DSCF0507.jpg

Zippy and Scooby, looking at their run :lol:
Their run had to be 9 by 8, they couldn't have it 9 foot long like the ones next (6x9) as the roof wouldn't of ben strong enough, it's still big though.

DSCF0508.jpg

DSCF0509.jpg

DSCF0519.jpg

Thumper deciding to come out in his

DSCF0521.jpg

these are 6by6

DSCF0506.jpg

rescues Bubbles and Chloe

DSCF0512.jpg

DSCF0518.jpg

rescue Alexis

DSCF0516.jpg

Never got the playhouse up today :( and the next lot of runs arrive in about six weeks and that means more slabbing :cry::lol:

Hope you like them :D

Back