• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits dream?

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
I currently have a yorkshire terrier curled up near me on some cushions, clearly dreaming about something - at least he's twitching and making little noises in his sleep as if he's imagining finding a new store of biscuits or something else that's making him happy. Does any one know of any evidence, scientific or otherwise, to suggest that bunnies dream?

PS Us dreaming of them doesn't count. I regularly dream about rabbits and guinea pigs but in my dreams they are always pale pink/ yellow/ blue/ peach/orange :love: I very rarely dream of "real" coloured bunnies... erm... maybe I should talk to someone about this...*exits looking embarrassed* :oops:

Mine do the twitching thing when they are asleep occassionally. Also they appear to be chewing. I think they do it when they're really deeply asleep. It's very cute!:lol:

Back