• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby boom in Twickenham

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Apart from all the teenage and adult bunnies I met today, I also saw some very sweet babies, which have been given to ARC for rehoming. So here are some more photos from today.

First of all, the lionlop babies and their gorgeous mother:

Lionlops1.jpg

Lionlops4.jpg

Then there are two adorable Rex babies, one boy and one girl, we think:

Rex1.jpg

Rex2.jpg

And finally, 7 (?) brown babies and their cute mummy. Some of them have a bit of lionhead in them, some have normal fur and the tiny one looks like it has Rex in it:

Brownbaby1.jpg

BBs6.jpg

BBs5.jpg

BBs4.jpg

BBs3.jpg

BBs2.jpg

Sorry for the huge amount of photos. They were just too sweet. :oops::oops:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee babieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love: Omg they are just cute overload! You need a warning in the title!:lol::lol: Just love those fluffy lionheads in the first pic. And best if Jane doesn't see those Rexes!:lol:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee babieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love: Omg they are just cute overload! You need a warning in the title!:lol::lol: Just love those fluffy lionheads in the first pic. And best if Jane doesn't see those Rexes!:lol:

I am sure Jane has seen them already. :lol:

No, I don't know if it is a boy or a girl, but it is definitely the one with the lightest brown in the family. The tiny one is also very light brown and has a harlequin pattern on its face. This one has no pattern. I think it is the same that Donna is holding in the first photo of the brown babies. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I just want all of em! They are just too cute for words! Goes off to ask hubby & begs ever soooooo nicely!! Funnily enough I got a resounding no! :lol::lol::lol:

Back