• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My house,the hay barn!!!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
OMG Im not joking every room in my house must have a bit of hay on the floor!:lol: Ive got Dandy and Truffles in the dining room with the boy piggies up stairs ive got Claude and Miffy and the girl piggies the landing is covered in bits of hay! Anyone elses house get like this?

my house is the hair barn, with 7 dogs and 9 cats living in it, we have tumble weeds of hair rolling down the hall.:lol:

Mine is hay barn and I've currently got two of them ripping cardboard boxes and newpaper to bits ... so I walk ripped paper everywhere as well ... but I wouldn't have it any other way :love:

Yep my house is exactly the same!! But I also wouldn't have it any other way - I just love my house being full of hay, fur & poo!! It's a good job me or my hubby don't have any allergies - or we'd be living outside so the cats & bunnies could stay! :lol::lol::lol:

Yep my house is exactly the same!! But I also wouldn't have it any other way - I just love my house being full of hay, fur & poo!! It's a good job me or my hubby don't have any allergies - or we'd be living outside so the cats & bunnies could stay! :lol::lol::lol:

when bekkie comes to mine, she has to take allergy tabs due to bailey being in the house...

x

i have four buns and two cats and yup theres hay everywhere..it has a life of its own i swear...and the furry "tribbles" and huge white tumblewweds breed very quickly to overpopulate the house:lol:

im actually more allergic to our male cat salem..im asthmatic too but its not the buns or the cats that set it off..its the hover being emptied! as for my allergy..its like having hayfever all year round...i love my pets too much...so i have nose sprays..antihistamines mm lovely!! our vet petra who left when she had her baby discovered she had an allegy to rabbits after she had qualified:shock: and shes one of the most bunny savvy mets i know!

mm can furry tribbles and tumbleweeds be classed as dust bunnies?

This sounds SO much like MY house! :lol: There is hay everywhere for some reason.....no matter how many times it gets swept up, it finds it's way back within minutes! :roll: My house is also usually a complete disaster area, chaos reigns.......I spend much more time in the back garden with the buns than I do inside! :oops: My front hallway is like a bike shed.....literally!.....it has bikes, helmets, coats, shoes......*sigh* :roll: Of course, every time I DO come inside and walk through the house, I have to stop 'for just a minute' and refresh the RU page.....which is ALWAYS up on the computer......for a, *ahem*, 'quick peep' !!! :oops: It's no WONDER my house is such a mess! :oops: :roll: :lol:

it only takes 5 mins after hoovering for pearl to empty the litter tray onto the floor, so yup we have a barn here too :roll:

i think i may be allergic to hay too, trust me to pick pets that make me sneeze solid for 20 mins when i top up the hay (3 times a day :lol::lol::lol:)

:lol:I used to blame the kids, then we had no pets at all for months and the house stayed clean from one end of the week to the other! Sorry kids:oops:! Thats just it, it was a house not a home.
Now thanks to Matilda, our rescue Lionhead, its a home/stable and we're hoping to add a 2nd lurve bun so even more hay :D
Isn't amazing where the stuff ends up?:lol:

Last edited:
it gets everywhere! lol tom is always saying how is there hay in the bedroom?! the buns are in the garden>?! lol (they do come in and out the house but not upstairs as its not bunny proof.... i think the only room without hay in it is bathroom ...and thats on ly cuz i just hoovered it!!!! lol..

Back