• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eastbourne to leighton buzzard (hugo,s There)

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
can anyone help get 3 special needs bunnies to hugo,s there so it would be from eastbourne to leighton buzzard, would really apptreciate any help offered:D:D

Are they a bonded trio or three separate bunnies? What are their special needs?

We'll be in Eastbourne tomorrow morning, and then on the beach and probably in Newhaven until the late afternoon, before we go back to Richmond.

2 are bonded boys grinch and max, both dental bunnies, and babykins who has a splayed back leg she,s only a baby ,

The problem is I would not know where to keep them. I have a dog crate for emergencies, but the baby would have to stay in a big carrier. And I could only have them until Sunday. If that is any good for you, let me know. And I will see if I can soften up my bf....:lol:

Sorry only just seen this, so probably too late, but if not I can collect from Richmond tomorrow :D

Too late, sorry. But it would have been too much for us today, anyway. The kids were tired and wanted to go home, so another detour to Eastbourne would have caused a lot of stress. Especially as my bf had a bad headache all day. :(

Back