• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old are your giants?

gemmam

Alpha Buck
I understand that giant breeds tend to have lower life expectancy but just wondered how old people's giants are here? I have a british giant/french lop cross and she is 4 years old, her brother had to be put to sleep earlier this year.

I don't have any giants at the moment but have to say Ive not had much luck with them in the past....Ive owned 2 french lops,Blossom (in my avatar) died when she went into stasis at 7 months old and Bella had to be pts at 18 months having fought nodular myxi and then got recurrent abcesses.

I only have two French lops who I adore :love: :love: They are nearly two :) No health problems and so gorgeous ;)

My french lop is about 1yr and 1month....

My new cont giant is nearly 4months.....

So far so good!!! :D:love:

Jemima my British Giant is approx 4 years, although we've only had her a few weeks. She's a rescue bun & has retired with us.

Back