• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding ...

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Luke a lovely REW lop stray with a very patient bunny called Lilly. Both Lilly's owner and also Lukes old foster home are watching this thread this week.

Tomorrow I have another pair coming in for bonding ........

not a lot happening now, a small amount of thumping by Luke and she is snuggled down in the litter tray. I think the video says come on and give me some attention! So far they have been very clean no poos or wees anywhere apart from in the litter tray.

How's things in the ARC bonding department this morning ?

Janex :D

:wave: Morning Jane

All night Luke seemed to be padding back and forth, jumping over, going under and manouvering around Lilly, then trings would go quiet for a short while where I assume that he would flop down. He is just like a little puppy. He is grooming Lilly but there is no reciprocation at the moment, although with time I am sure that there will be.

So far this is a nice easy pairing up as they are both so well behaved that at the moment all they need is to be left to get on with things and sort themselves out.

I am also impressed with how clean their penned area is, no paper has been shredded and there are no poos or wees in the wrong place, which is pretty impressive as they often territory mark at this stage :D

aw bless watching luke veg out then all of a sudden lillys moves and its like " oooooo shes allllllllllive playyyyyyyyyyyy with meeeeee " i love watching these

:wave: Morning Jane

All night Luke seemed to be padding back and forth, jumping over, going under and manouvering around Lilly, then trings would go quiet for a short while where I assume that he would flop down. He is just like a little puppy. He is grooming Lilly but there is no reciprocation at the moment, although with time I am sure that there will be.

So far this is a nice easy pairing up as they are both so well behaved that at the moment all they need is to be left to get on with things and sort themselves out.

I am also impressed with how clean their penned area is, no paper has been shredded and there are no poos or wees in the wrong place, which is pretty impressive as they often territory mark at this stage :D

Sounds as though things are going well :D

'Bonding'..............* shivers at the thought *..........:rolleyes:

Janex

I have 2 other pairs on the go as well as

You should be able to see what I mean about Luke being like a puppy.

My other 2 are Buffy who is a 'lunger bun' who I paired up a few weekends ago, who apparently kept nipping his partner who is a 'nipper' of human body parts. These are long term buns of ARC. Since being with me they have been absolutatly fine with Buffy getting hours of being groomed!
not a lot happening in that picture!

there is also a bun whom I know is going to be called Daisy who is a whitish lionhead x lop another very active rabbit who thinks she is a puppy. Her partner to be is a silver fox lionhead nethie x who has a little bit of small man syndrome. As yet with them they have not descided who is going to be the boss, one minute it is him, next her :?

Last edited:
Back