• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton voices off! Not a happy bunny!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
Can you believe Carlton's disgust at seeing this in the paper?!

Uncle Simon the Vet with another bunny in a photoshoot for the local paper! He wants to know why his agents hadn't contacted him in regards to this modelling assignment?!

This diva is not a happy bunneh!

DSCF2137.jpg

I happen to think the little cherub in the pic is :love::love::love::love:

:lol:

i think carlton is right to be peeved..... that rabbit isnt half as gorgeous as him :shock::shock:

It is a cute rabbit but I can understand Carltons anger and disgust at not being chosen to be in this article. Let's be honest here.....he would have been the better bun for the job ;)

Knowing Carlton he's probably worth a lot more for a photoshoot - they probably could only afford an amateur bunny model :lol:

We'll soon see Carlton in Coca Cola ads, promotional 5 fruit a day ads (with mangoes) and possibly even Heroes! :shock:

Knowing Carlton he's probably worth a lot more for a photoshoot - they probably could only afford an amateur bunny model :lol:

We'll soon see Carlton in Coca Cola ads, promotional 5 fruit a day ads (with mangoes) and possibly even Heroes! :shock:

Heroes!! Yes, yes, yes! :lol: you're putting ideas in his head now! :lol:

His super powers would be defeating baddies with his poop gun and the ability to heal the sick with a brush of his whiskers!

His super powers would be defeating baddies with his poop gun and the ability to heal the sick with a brush of his whiskers!

:lol: LOL :lol:

I can't wait for a scene with Carlton with Peter Petrelli.. it makes me laugh just thinking about it :lol:

Awwww poor Diva Carlton!! :lol:

I assume the article was regarding the pooey water?! :? :lol: Simon looks like a lovely vet :D Think I'm going to change! :oops: :lol:

yeah, it was in the local paper yesterday, they did a piece about making sure water for animals was bottled or boiled.

Carlton is enjoying Tesco Spring Water! :lol:

Simon's a super vet, Janak uses him now and Tracy from RNGP Welfare comes all the way from Rugby because he's so good. He loves bunneh's, I'd really recommend him. Carlton :love: him! :lol:

yeah, it was in the local paper yesterday, they did a piece about making sure water for animals was bottled or boiled.

Carlton is enjoying Tesco Spring Water! :lol:

Simon's a super vet, Janak uses him now and Tracy from RNGP Welfare comes all the way from Rugby because he's so good. He loves bunneh's, I'd really recommend him. Carlton :love: him! :lol:

Bobbin and Roo are enjoying Sainsbury's Caledonian spring water - very posh! :lol:

I would try the Cat & Rabbit Care Clinic, I just feel that it's that little bit too far, about 20 mins when the Dav one is approx 7 mins away :? Maybe something to think about :)

Bobbin and Roo are enjoying Sainsbury's Caledonian spring water - very posh! :lol:

I would try the Cat & Rabbit Care Clinic, I just feel that it's that little bit too far, about 20 mins when the Dav one is approx 7 mins away :? Maybe something to think about :)

I did read somewhere that bottles water is better for animals as it doesn't have all the chemicals found in tap water, I might carry it on even when we're allowed to use tap water again.

Carlton will be having words with Simon next time he goes to see him, I think! :lol:

p.s. I'm glad you got the package on the wind for your birthday! ;) :lol:

Back