• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My brave girl Flopsy is home ...SUN am

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Flopsy had 2 tumors .. one on an ovary ..the other on her cervix .

one of her uterine horns had filled with fluid ..but thankfully there was no puss .

There were no obvious signs of other tumors but of course only time will tell if there are any scondary ones anywhere .

The tumor on her cervix was almost touching her bladder . This is the biggest worry now as Carmen the vet says the operation could leave her with some loss of bladder control. but we will see

BUT... the good news is Flopsy is home .She was fine during the op....came round realy quickly and nibbled food almost straight away .

She is now looking very comfy indoors and has eaten some alfalfa hay and some grass .
just want to see some poos and wees now .

so thanks for all the vibes ....im off to fuss my brave old girl ...

Angie xx

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I saw this post just now in RB .........:shock:

I am so very relieved that Flopsy is still with us :D
Sending tons of vibes for the brave girlie and some calming vibes for you Angie

Janex

Oh my goodness I saw this post just now in RB .........:shock:

I am so very relieved that Flopsy is still with us :D
Sending tons of vibes for the brave girlie and some calming vibes for you Angie

Janex

i know :oops: :oops:

i had been reading rainbow bridge then went and put this in there ....:shock:
couldnt wipe it out quick enough :?:?:oops:

thank you ... she looks comfy enough :D much better than many of the younger girls we send to be spayed ... shes my brave little fighter :D :love:

Flopsy is very quiet this morning ...but we do have wees and poos . :D

only nibbled food in the night ..not much gone ..but its obviously enough to keep her guts moving thank goodness .

Flopsy is very quiet this morning ...but we do have wees and poos . :D

only nibbled food in the night ..not much gone ..but its obviously enough to keep her guts moving thank goodness .

Awwwww bless her. Well I am sure she is feeling tired and sore. A restful few days with some yummy food will hopefully build her strength up.

Janex :)

She is just laid out in my living room like a queen ...bless her ... :love:

when i put her back and let Nemo out hes gona go mad :shock::roll:

Back