• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poo and eating vibes please update eaten a little and pood over night! :)

bunlover

Warren Veteran
dora had her spey today and was very livly when she came out and was seemingly quite cross, she still doesnt want to eat (op was at 11 am) but has had a few bits of grass and some dandilion leaves she is drinking ok but is not poohing she is not in pain as her painkiller has not worn off yet she is not as warm as iwould like i keep trying to warm her up but she is not as warm as snowy who is with her, iv tried wrapping her in a blanket and lots of bedding(newspaper shredded and the paper bedding and towels) and have wrapped her indoor dog crate with towels, she seems quiet and just lies there now wrapped in her towel...so please poo and eating vibes xx

Last edited:
Vibes for Dora

Don't worry too much, our doe did not recover properly for 2-3 days, I'm sure she will be ok soon.

well she is still sat around feeling sorry for herself but she has eaten soem grass and leaves and has poo'd during the night snowy has given her lots of bunny snuggles and is being extra attentive towards her bless them im really pleased i will see how it goes but fingers crossed we are making progress

Back