• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A 24 Bun week !

Steph

Warren Veteran
:shock: :shock: Oooo just counted up my bunny quoto for this week and I seem to have 24 :shock: My own, foster bunnies, permanent foster and 5 from up my road for a week :shock: :lol: I think Im going to be somewhat busy :lol: I just love it :love: :love:

I thought you were going to say you'd just taken in 24 Buns !! :shock:

You are a star to do the Fostering. You help so many more Buns that way.
Wish I could do it but I have tried and failed several times :oops:

Janex

woooooooooooooooow 24 id love to have have 24 fluffies running around my garden i have one of my own house bunny bigs, and after successfuly fostering my first one ( must admit very hard to give up ) i have just taken on 3 more they will be more likley put up on here very soon once ive settled them a bit and found me blimin battery charger to take piccies :evil: but i love the job, and all started because i wanted to get a gf for bigs, hes being done next week and hopfully i will be able to get him a wife lots of bunny vibes for next thurs as hes petrified of car travel and the vets I LOVE MY JOB :D

Back