• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sometimes it just sickens me

jesska

Alpha Buck
well a rabbit come to board with us today and hes not looking good at all. well hes teeth are all broken becaue the vets they take him to well cut them for 1.50 he eyes are runny showing make back teeth are not in good shape and is fur in general not looking clever but maybe because hes old. i could turn them away cause i need to get my hand on him clip he nails wash is eyes. and when they come back advise them to swap vets.:( just makes me feel ill though. but hes had all he vaccines so i think im just going to sort him out
im hope in i can get them back on track with this bunny.

It's shocking how many buns get in this state :( makes me cross! Where did he come from?

I'll send all the vibes for the new bun x

im going to give him so decent food, but they was like ohh he doesnt come to us like that, because they saw by bunny fallowing me around the garden well.. and oh he not litter trained. as if it the bunnies fault no if they handled it more than that would help and didnt some training i sure he would pick it up. sorry i just needed to get that out.. just feel so cross and anoyed.

Last edited:
Back