• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surprise Rabbit Residence makeover

Kay

Mama Doe
Dear all

You may have seen the other post about the fact that I am organising a SURPRISE Rabbit Rescue Make over - PLEASE DON'T TELL CAROLINE :D

I am on the scrounge for the following if anyone can help:

Paint brushes
Green pet safe wood stain
or any other materials you may think a rescue could do with :D

Or donations no matter how small will make a huge difference to this project.

The response so far has been brilliant so thank you everyone.

I shall of course share the before and after photos with you all :D

If anyone has anything but has difficulty getting it to Kay I will be making a trip to her at some point before August so may be able to help out :)

ive got some roofing felt which your more than welcome to, louise and gus are coming to me on sunday so perhaps they could take it back with them:D:D:D thats if they dont mind:oops:

What a great idea, are you planning on doing something while she's away overnight or something?

Depending on when/what/how etc I'd love to come and help if I am available :D

Edit: have emailed you ;)

Last edited:
Im not sure if anyone is coming up my way and down your way but I have some 2 x 2 wood and a piece of 6ft long by 3ft wide wire weld mesh oo and a little roofing felt that I would like to donate.

What a great idea, are you planning on doing something while she's away overnight or something?

Depending on when/what/how etc I'd love to come and help if I am available :D

Edit: have emailed you ;)

No email? where did you send it :D my email is km.lewin@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you everyone for the offers of help.

Yes Caroline is away that weekend for the first time in years. Everyone is so brilliant I think (hope) it will all come together really well :D

if anyone from essex is going, as i can see a few essex posters on here id happily come and help paint etc :)

(as i cant drive so if sum1 else is going i could go with them and add my hands for the day!)

No email? where did you send it :D my email is km.lewin@yahoo.co.uk

Replied to the one you did the email round from - might have been a work one in which case I assume you'll get it next week ;)

I use hotmail so I haven't saved it so I can't resend it at the mo I'm afraid :lol: Let me know if it doesn't turn up...

How did it all go? I was tied up all weekend with my son's cricket and I was disappointed not to come and join you painting. Any photos of the new look and was Caroline pleased?

Back