• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Buns - I am Struggling -U/D 28th June Feeling a Bit Better :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Not meant to be an 'attention seeking' thread but I dont have anyone around to offload to..........

I now have Sarah on very borrowed time with a suspected cancer :cry:
Eddie, my seizure prone Bun is not too good again :cry: Dr Finlay, my 11+ years old Bun is not responding to treatment for his arthritis :cry: He is also showing signs of Renal failure :cry: Miss Bunny Penny has gone into GI stasis this morning and is very poorly at the mo' :cry: Dermot is having another of his 'GI episodes ' ( he has a chronic gut problem ) :cry:

To top it all I witnessed the most horrific RTA whilst on my way to the tip this morning. The RTA involved a motorbike and an articulated lorry. I think the motor cyclist was killed outright :cry: I saw it all unfold before me and it was the worst accident I have ever seen. I'm still shaking :cry:

Sorry for the whinge :oops:

Thanks for reading

Janex :cry:

Last edited:
Aww Jane! Sending loads of vibes!!! Hope everything turns out okay and that the motorcyclist is okay too and if you are shaky have a warm sugary drink and try and distract yourself by watching the telly or reading a book hun!:(

im so sorry to hear of your buns :( i hope you are ok. the accident sounded awful, witnessing something like that realy shakes you up xx

Oh Jane, I'm not surprised you are shaken up :( What a shocking thing to witness.

Have you got some chamomile tea, or something that calms you? :)

With so many gorgeous buns you are bound to have several become ill at once, I don't think I could cope, but they could not be in better hands that yours :)

Keep going hun, it is all worth while and you will do them proud :)

Aaaw Jane sorry you've had such a traumatic morning and the buns are poorly. If I was nearer I'd offer to come round and help in any way I could with them, but just wondering if any of us ladies are near to Jane and could offer a helping hand if needed. Jane has helped so many of us out in the past I just wondered if there is anyone near Jane that could perhaps help out in return for a while.

Jane I am so sorry you are struggling, I know how you feel.

If I was closer I would offer to lend a hand, but thats all it would be with my wrist at the moment ;)

I hope you and the buns are felling better soon xx

I can totally understand why you are struggling with that little lot. :( Really hope there is someone nearby who can help.

Oh you poor thing. I hate seeing accidents the way they seem to happen in slow motion so you see everything.

Sending vibes for you and your bunnies.

I am just having a 'wobble' day :cry:

Lots of little Bunsters depending on me so best give myself a kick up the backside and get on with some work !!

Janex

Sending you a great big hug:D You are doing a wonderful job of caring for all your poorly buns:D tbh I don't know how you do it on your own (I admire you as I find it hard at times and I have the support from David). Wish I could help you in some way.

Sending you a great big hug:D You are doing a wonderful job of caring for all your poorly buns:D tbh I don't know how you do it on your own (I admire you as I find it hard at times and I have the support from David). Wish I could help you in some way.

Thanks Kay :)
Getting support on here really helps. I know everyone understands how I feel about my Buns.

Janex

Aw Jane. I am sorry to hear today is a wobbly one.

Sending loads of hugs to you and loads of vibes for the poorly bunsters.

Thinking of you xx

:shock: I'm so sorry Jane. what an awful thing to see :cry: and when you're bunnies are so unwell too :cry: Sending vibes for you all x x

Back