• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have some vibes for my poor Callisto please U/D: I've lost her :'(

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
She is a very unwell bunny today :cry::cry::cry: she has some very disturbing neurological symptoms and just isn't on the same planet at all. Anita is off unti Monday so I am taking her to see Rob but except rule out anything obvious and pick up some supplies for the weekend there wont be much he can do.

I'm so very worried about my beautiful girl :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh no, Sooz.....I am SO sorry to hear this. :cry: :cry: I am sending masses of vibes to the poorly, gorgeous girlie. xxxxx ::hugs:: to you.

(((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))

My bun who suffered from GI stasis/bloat used to stargaze. When you say that Callisto is staring into space, is she kind of looking upwards?

My bun who suffered from GI stasis/bloat used to stargaze. When you say that Callisto is staring into space, is she kind of looking upwards?

Yeah she is but she has also started to flick her head backwards and lurch about, she's very unsteady on her feet.

She's had Infacol and syringed water, which she drank from the syringe. She's gone from being cool to quite hot, especially her ears.

I'm a bit baffled to be honest :(

Oh no poor girl :cry:

Are the whites of her eyes still a 'normal' colour, not tinged yellow ?

Janex

Hard to see as she has very small eye's and is getting stressy with me keep handling her (she's not keen at the best of times) but they look white from what I can tell. She seems a bit weak, her legs are not supporting her well. She just wants to lie down. :(

What you are descibing ( neurological symptoms, pyrexia general malaise ) sounds a bit 'Liver' related to me :? :cry: I would get sud-cuts going til she sees Rob if you can.

More vibes being sent

Janex

Back