• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want a new bunny!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I'm feeling broody for a new bunny...somebody stop me please! :shock:

I keep telling myself that I don't have the time or housing for another, but I still keep browsing RR and the 'Rabbits in need' section :oops:

Amy

i don't think many people are going to put you off :lol:

**Adopt one from Kirkby, adopt one from Kirkby**

:lol: :lol: :lol:

VEEEEEERY subtle, Mandy!!! :p :lol: :lol:

Yes, I say GO FOR IT!!!!! :D You are feeling 'bunny broody' for a reason......it is a sign.... it's fate....... it would be bad karma to ignore it! :p ;) :lol:

:lol::lol:

Were you thinking of a single or pair? I shall ask the Tree cos we went a couple of weeks ago - there were so many, over 80 :(

Oooooooooooooooooooh, SEE?!? By car-pooling and both going together instead of separately, you will reduce your carbon footprint for the day.....it makes sound ecological sense!!!! Your new bunnies will be environmentally friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :lol: Now you MUST get them!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Were you thinking of a single or pair? I shall ask the Tree cos we went a couple of weeks ago - there were so many, over 80 :(

Over 80...wow that's an old rabbit! :shock: (sorry couldn't resist :oops: )

Single or pair...hmmm...probably a pair :?

Oooooooooooooooooooh, SEE?!? By car-pooling and both going together instead of separately, you will reduce you carbon footprint for the day.....it makes sound ecological sense!!!! Your new bunnies will beenvironmentally friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :lol: Now you MUST get them!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooooooooooooooooooh, SEE?!? By car-pooling and both going together instead of separately, you will reduce your carbon footprint for the day.....it makes sound ecological sense!!!! Your new bunnies will beenvironmentally friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :lol: Now you MUST get them!!!!!

See now you have no excuse, in adopting another bun or two you are actually saving the enviroment.

Just looking at the list I made (tree's housemate is putting the photos on) and there is a pair
Pair. M= blue eyed dutch x, 9 months. F = Agouti lionhead, 4/5 years.

It is a bit of an odd pairing bearing in mind their ages, but the female had been there sometime and needed a friend. They would be prepared to split them- I know some of you don't agree with that, but I think they may be better off with rabbits nearer their age because some people are put with a big age difference.

I found pics on my PC:

5-4.jpg

Tree's bossoom!:
5a.jpg

are there any large, single males up there at the moment?

There is a bootiful black rex boy, aged about 7 months. I can't remember why he was there now, but he isn't a breeders reject- apparently they have stopped breeding and dumping on Kirkby now.
39.jpg

He isn't neutered yet I'm afraid, but obviously your donation could reflect the fact you need to get that done.

There are several other single males but they are mostly smaller, or dwarf lop size...

Back