• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

emails

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
how come i dont get emails telling me someone has replied to a thread i subscribed to anymore? i used to but now theyve all just stopped

When did they stop, do you remember?

There was a forum upgrade some weeks back so it might possibly be that, but I'll ask Tamsin. :)

If you go to to the 'User CP' link on the top menu then select 'List Subscriptions' from the menu that appears on the right you'll see a list of topics you are subscribed too: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Can you see any there? If you can then you can adjust when notifications are sent. If not then you haven't subscribed to any threads. To subscribe click 'thread tools' at the top of the thread you want to get notifications for and then select 'subscribe'.

Tam

have you checked your junk email box?

Do you get pm notifications through? I can send you one to test if you like :D

bump bump tamsin what can i do now ive rechecked them all to say i want instant notification, should i resend my email address or something?

Back