• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Bunnymooning Honeybunny - Pic heavy

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
I finally managed to get some pic so introducing.....
Mr Rodney Rabbit and his new wife Sophie
Home Sweet home
home.jpg

The lovely couple (you can't see Rodney very well but he is there)
sRagain.jpg

sr.jpg

Rodney
rods.jpg

Rodney attempting the great escape
escapingrods.jpg

And a few of the very pretty very lovely Sophie
sophie.jpg

soph.jpg

prettysophie.jpg

They aren't the best pics but it was throwing it down with rain, the buns were sat quite happy and dry in their hutch watching me run around, getting soaked trying to convince them to pose. You could practicall see them thinking "mum, i think you've gone insane" :lol::lol::lol:

Shes lovely, and very patient with Rodney, even Jill said hes a bit of a messed up bun, he hasn't quite decided whether to groom her, hump her or bite her so he does all three in one go :lol::lol: And she'll just sit there and let him get on with it. Shes a bit of a daddys girl, whenever my OH wlaks past she runs to the front of the run, and shes loves a cuddle off him. Not so keen on me yet :cry::lol:

Nicki
thanks for posting those. Great to see them in their home.

Sophie is a lovely bun..and so is Rodney..he's just a bit strange:lol:

I agree with you on that Jill, he is a very strange bunny. And they appear to be teaching eachother bad habits. Rodney has never been a big chewer, but i caught them both sat chewing away at the ramp yesterday. And they make so much mess :lol::lol::lol: They empty their litter trays of hay everyday, shred news paper and i'm stuck with thier food bowls, if i have the pot ones, Rodney cracks them, so i have plastice ones and sophie throws them, awkward buns :roll::roll::roll:

Its the Happy hutch 6ft combo, my boyfriend bought me it as a 'house warming' present as we have just bought our first house. Then complained that a 'normal' girl would be pleased with a bunch of flowers but oh no not me i want a rabbit hutch :lol::lol::lol:

Its the Happy hutch 6ft combo, my boyfriend bought me it as a 'house warming' present as we have just bought our first house. Then complained that a 'normal' girl would be pleased with a bunch of flowers but oh no not me i want a rabbit hutch :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol:

I'm exactly the same...O/H is buying me a shed for my b/day :D

I really like the look of your hutch...I have 'the other' 6ft combo off Ebay but the middle third of the hutch doesn't have an opening door, which can make it a bit tricky to clean or pick buns up

The only thing i didn't like was the catches weren't secure, but as you can see i have added a padlock to every available opening suface...paraniod?! me?! nooooooooo not at all :lol::lol::lol:

Just a quick question for anyone thats reading this... I let my 2 out on the decking today, its the first time they had a much bigger space and there was chasing and humping and fur pulling, this is all normal isn't it? When they are in a new space, or did i let them out too soon? They have been together just over a week. I don't want to rush things and ruin the bond. Sorry paranoid bunny mummy here :lol::lol:

Just a quick question for anyone thats reading this... I let my 2 out on the decking today, its the first time they had a much bigger space and there was chasing and humping and fur pulling, this is all normal isn't it? When they are in a new space, or did i let them out too soon? They have been together just over a week. I don't want to rush things and ruin the bond. Sorry paranoid bunny mummy here :lol::lol:

I'd probably keep them in the hutch/run for a while until things settle down. Fights sometimes break out if you get a run-chase scenario.

Old frying pans make great food bowls (if you remove the handles). They are heavier than plastic and don't break when dropped. :D

Maria x

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAAYYAYAYAYAYAY omg I am so pleased for you and the bunnies i love their home and they are just so cute together awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more more more :love:

Back