• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mega vibes for flopsey today ..just heard from vets .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:( :( :( :(

been back with flops to the vets tonight ...

She has suspected uterine cancer :cry:

after speaking at length to the vet about x rays , blood tests , ultra sound , painkillers and PTS ...i have decided to send flops tomorrow to be spayed ...

I have told my vet that once she is opened up ..that if it is realy horrendous ...to let her go ...:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Shehas always been a fit and healthy bunny ...only ever had to go to vets for mites and vaccs .... :?She is 7 yras old

we did discuss leaving her and keeping her comfy but i just cant do it ...i cant just give in and wait for her to die ..:cry::cry::cry:

im fully aware things might be too bad to take it away ... im also fully aware there is a high chance it has already spread ...but i feel i have to give her this chance ...

i hope im doing the right thing ... i wont say good bye to her when i leave her in the morning just in case ... i will think positive ... but i know ill be a wreck :?:?:cry::cry::cry:

Shes actualy my grand daughters rabbit ...although she lives here and i think of her as mine ... i havent even told her shes ill ... :cry:

Last edited:
God, hon I'm really sorry :( I will send all the vibes I can for you and Flopsey and I hope it all goes well, please let us know tomorrow how it all goes

< < < < Love and vibes sent to you and Flopsey > > > >

Im so sorry, im sending all the vibes i can for her. I hope with all my heart she can be saved xx I will be thinking of you and flopsey tomorrow xx

well i left flops at the vets this morning ... blubbed as i passed her over and signed the form ...

now im waiting for a phone call . :? at least its the vet i trust most who is doing the op .

Back