• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie doesnt seem her

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rosie doesnt seem like well rosie today, this morning i fed the buns she didnt seem to know where i put the food or where she was:shock::? and still not playing i cant put my finger on whats up with her, mum and dad are back from their hols and they have had the whole run of the house myabe she realises she cannot get away with as much now i dont know:?

Hope she's OK she could be sulking. Honey does that sometimes.

yeah she probrably is, as she took over the whle house when parents went away the first day they went she ran behind couch where mum sits and dragged all mum's stuff out:lol:
she scouffing her supper now anyway:lol:

hope she is back to herself soon. she is probably just sulking cos she is not ruling the house anymore:lol:

she's back to her rosie self again, think she could sense parents were back and so she couldnt get away with as much as she had been doing:lol: rabbits:lol:

A couple of boarders sulk when they go home too :lol:

I now let the vet know when he is going home so they know its linked :lol:

Back