• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy bunnies = very happy mummy!

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
Its been 3 weeks since my 4 bunnies were bonded and I have been dying to let them have free range time but didnt want to rush things. I couldnt hold of any longer and let them have 20mins today :oops::lol:. It was a big success and they loved it. They all stayed quite close to begin with and explored together and they they let it all out and went mental. They all did so many binkys and it was great to watch. Sally my new bunny is so full of life and boy can she run :shock: . It was great to know she is happy with me and her new friends.:love: I watched them for a while after I put them back to make sure they didnt fight and they all just lay together and went to sleep. Sorry i was so nervous and excited I didnt get pics.

Awww that's fab, I so love to hear of em all having a good time & exploring - would love to see some pics of your bonded 4. I thinking of bonding 2 pairs of mine together, so your thread has given me a bit more inspiration to do it.

Back