• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neighbours rabbit has just died

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Just seen my neighbour and she and her daughter have been crying their eyes out as their bunny Bobby has died.She said that he had all of a sudden got thin and she had a vets appointment for this afternoon but went out there this morning and he had died:cry:He was neuterd and vaccinated and around 4 years old,a nice little brown and white dutch:cry:Why did he die?

Just seen my neighbour and she and her daughter have been crying their eyes out as their bunny Bobby has died.She said that he had all of a sudden got thin and she had a vets appointment for this afternoon but went out there this morning and he had died:cry:He was neuterd and vaccinated and around 4 years old,a nice little brown and white dutch:cry:Why did he die?

Poor little guy. I'm not sure what could have caused it unless he had stasis or some other problem that went un-noticed.

if he was getting thin could have been dental probs leading to not eating. but i guess there might be lots of illnesses that make them lose weight?

Back