• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..........a bit pic heavy, sorry !!

Picture2787.jpg

Picture2785.jpg

Picture2784.jpg

Picture2783.jpg

Picture2782.jpg

Picture2781.jpg

Picture2780.jpg

Picture2779.jpg

Picture2778.jpg

Picture2771.jpg

..............that's it I'm off !!
Picture2777.jpg

Janex :)

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Jane!!!! Ohh I could just bun nap him this instant!~!! He is such a handsome boy. I especially love the running shot :lol:

Awww lovely!

Does he eat the fuscias? I am thinking of getting a fuscia bush for my garden but I didn't know if it was bad for the bunnies ??

Awww lovely!

Does he eat the fuscias? I am thinking of getting a fuscia bush for my garden but I didn't know if it was bad for the bunnies ??

He didn't attempt to eat them.
I have use of some of my neighbours gardens, these pics were taken in one of them. My garden has no plants at all .............:roll:

Janex

Awww Jane, he's absolutely fab, fab, fab! I also think he's very regal & refined. You take such great pics, I love looking at them! x

The Colonel says thank you for all your compliments :D
If anyone would care to join him for a lunchtime Sherry he'll be in the Officers Mess at 1200hrs

:)

Janex :wave:

Back