• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG I now have a reason to be here!!

gothic_mermaid

Young Bun
As a wedding present (late as wedding was on saturday)
my darling new husband has finally relented and brought me the most adorable netherland dwarf bunny.......the only thing is he must be called Gimli!
Oh well I dont care I finally have my house bunny!

Heres some quick piccies of him, he is 7 weeks old and soooooooo cute Im in love!!!

Any advice for litter training etc would be great thank you!!

SNV84042.jpg

SNV84044.jpg

SNV84045.jpg

He isn't a netherland dwarf, he looks like a dwarf lop. Very, very, cute :love:
:love:

What a lovely present

he's gorgeous....but not a Nethie:D Nethie's have short uppy ears, he's a beautiful little lop:D You must be so happy, having waited so long

He is very cute but Im afraid he is not a Netherland Dwarf :oops: he might be a Dwarf Lop though.

Congratulations :D

Um...he doesnt lok like a netherland dwarf to me...more like a dwarf lop....theyre a lot bigger than nethies!....very cute tho!!

Theres no such thing as a netherland dwarf lop unfortunately. You have a netherland dwarf which is a very small bun with little uppy ears, and a dwarf lop which is what you have by the looks of your pic.
Hes is lovely :love::love:

he is quite happy bouncing around, he has only peed once, as for the breed, hubby is a bit miffed he got lied to but hes gone all mushy and has brought him a load toys!!

OMG, that's the cutest thing I've seen in ages :love: definately a dwarf lop - they have fab characters :D

I like the name Gimli - could call him Gimmy/Gimbo/Dr G/Gibun :D

gorgoues, but no way a nethie, either a dwarf lop, mini lop or perhaps a cross.

but omg gorgeous bunny, one day i will have a tri coloured lop :)

Back