• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else have madly digging rabbits at the mo?

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
My lot are both neutered but for the last couple of weeks have not stopped digging! Our garden looks like the Somme and I'm sure Smokey has been Inky lessons in the best technique:lol:.

Anyone else having this at the moment and would a digging box help? Can you just put normal earth in a digging box?

My two make an almighty mess with their digging boxes but at least leave the garden alone. The 'box' is basically a large flower pot filled with a growbag and to encourage them to use it in the beginning I put a few pellets in the soil, works a treat.

My two make an almighty mess with their digging boxes but at least leave the garden alone. The 'box' is basically a large flower pot filled with a growbag and to encourage them to use it in the beginning I put a few pellets in the soil, works a treat.

Thanks for the info, I shall give it a go!

Back