• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just in case anyone is interested

my buns love theirs, i got 2 when pampered piggies were doing them cheap and i saved one til 2 days ago...stupidly left it with them over night and its in shreds!!

my dad keeps going 'jellys cheatin at the game' or 'peanuts not playing fair!!'

:lol:

Wow, I've never seen so many bunny goodies in one place! I can see Darcy getting some new bits and pieces! Love the idea of putting treats under the carrots on the carrot game! :D

Maggie rips hers to pieces while Nicholas gives her a look of complete disdain! I find the carrots all over the place! She's normally a very chilled out bun, but this toy really gets her excited!

Carmen

Buster is trashing his but as he is a housebun and lives in my bedroom I prefer that to him chewing my wooden furniture. He gets so excited, I have to restock the patch at least twice a day. I may get him a tree as well - I love seeing him play because he doesn't very oftern.

Back