• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rex buns - their poo smells different! lol

hooleyslops

Alpha Buck
:lol: - i cant even believe i am posting about this but...

i picked up 2 new buns at the weekend and they are both rexes ( or rex crosses of some sort ). the thing is. :oops: their poo smells really different to my other buns who are all lops..:oops:. is this a 'rex' thing and are they all 'stinkers' ? - what are your experiences with smelly buns? ! x :lol::lol:

Err I don't think it's a rex thing.....Callisto does the healthiest poops out of all my bunnies, there the size of marbles, and they def. don't smell.

:lol::lol: well obviously not a rex issue! :lol:

they have had a full health check so all ok there - perhaps its the diet they were on before - hopefully they will get less smelly as they adapt to the same diet as all my others :lol: - thanks for replying guys. x

Winston

n1147643232_

My Wins botty smells even Angel avoids the potty after he has been! He does eat anything and everything though. We just say hes a proper little bloke. Where as Angel is a lady and her bot never smells. We actually open windows if we have people coming around and tell them the buns been to potty but I don't think they believe us, ha suppose I wouldn't like.

Back