• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit run?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I dont know if some types of wood are more difficult to make waterproof with a wood treatment :?

Janex

I would imagine that they've perhaps had complaints about the quality of the product. Perhaps it falls apart quickly in wet weather?

well... i know everyone loves happy hutch stuff on here but i bought one of those runs and i stained in, but within a few weeks it looked so weathered. the wood is REALLY thin, and my dad couldnt believe i bought it.

personall i would spend an extra £3 and get this
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/pens_fencing/pens_with_racks/35638 in the biggets size, i go it as a replacement and its sooo much better

xxx

Is that run any good on slabs though? i dont have any grass

the run is not actually made by happy hutch it is one they import so probably not good quality, hence i suppose they are covering there backs when they say cannot use only in dry conditions.If you look on there site anything with british flag is what they have made themselves, i think this particular run is from china

amanda

Is that run any good on slabs though? i dont have any grass

I think it would work on slabs because the pins holding it together don't need to be stuck in the ground.

I wouldn't recomend it if you leave your buns in the run when you go out, the gaps in the bars are wide enough for a fox to grab buns through and do some serious damage

Back