• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just can't wait till..

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I pick this little beauty up
GhostHeart.jpg

She's been through such a bad time and i can't wait to treat her like a princess

when u picking her up?

is she coming froma rescue? which one?

xxx

I'm picking her up Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

I don't know who saved her but the person who saved her gave her to Siona (member on this forum) who got in contact with me as she knew i was looking for a female for bonding.

I've had 'Ghost Webcam Sessions' and i love it. She's so beautiful and i'm sure she'll love it here with her new husbun Toffee!

Fingers-crossed, are you having them both indoors?

:D I have to wait 4 months to get Hiro and Kiki done before I can rebond them - but my then should have started renting a house so I can have them as housebuns :)

Now they're outdoor buns (live in a huge dog kennel) But they come in my room or the front room for cuddles :)

Sounds ideal - I'd want a conservatory so they can live in there and go out for runs in the garden. They're not allowed in atm cos of me mum :(

My friend bought a whole new conservatory and it houses her buns and pigs!!!
They're lucky little things!!
Thanks for all the luck!
i'm so excited.
Siona is keeping me updated every day and she's blossoming into a fabulous, gorgeous little rabbit :)

Back