• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rocky and The Monkey....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
This morning i woke up to find that rocky has chewed the face ofhis precious little monkey, so i got the sewing kit out and started stitching him up, i asked mum 2 bring me my camera bcus rocky looked soooo sweet

DSC_0048.jpg

"give me my monkey back!!" he sat like that the entire time

DSC_0049.jpg

open face surgery

DSC_0051.jpg

ready to go and be ripped apart again...minus some face tissue

DSC_0053.jpg

yipeeeeee...can u see the monkey??

DSC_0054-1.jpg
i have him back!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great story, that really made me smile! :D

I'd crop the money in air piccy in a tight portrait, that way you can see monkey better! :D Then you should frame it!

I better not show my bf Delie those pics of Rocky - he'd get jealous, he loves those doggy breeds

He is gorgeous - lovely coat and eyes :love:

aww my friends dobe did a similar thing when her fave doggy toy got muddy so was washed she sat by the door and just cried until she had it back :roll: at least he wasnt playing tuggy with the monkey whilst you were trying to stitch it like solo did when i mended tuggy ball :shock:

aww my friends dobe did a similar thing when her fave doggy toy got muddy so was washed she sat by the door and just cried until she had it back :roll: at least he wasnt playing tuggy with the monkey whilst you were trying to stitch it like solo did when i mended tuggy ball :shock:

he kept sitting like he was in the first pic tho, and then like gingerly opening his mouth and trying to take it, then stopping and looking at me lol :lol:

Back