• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Messy buns

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Casper and Marsha are so MESSY!!!

They are poo machines!!

do you ever feel your constantly cleaning? :roll::lol:

do you ever feel your constantly cleaning? :roll::lol:

Yep!! I tell all my friends my favourite pass time is cleaning up poo!!! Because I seem to spend my life cleaning up little currants from my brood!! Mind you it is my fault for having 11 of the little darlings!! :lol::lol::lol:

By the way, love your new siggy - it's great!

Sooooooo messy but I blame the girls! Dillon is really good but Pippa his old wife and Connie his new wife dug out the litter tray contents all over the cage :roll: I use the wood cat litter and it just goes everywhere!

yup always picking up poops, cus if i dont i get them stuck inbetween my toes or ste squishes them into the carpet lololololol

alvins a monster for it, he uses the living room litter tray to pee and then as he jumps out he scatters all his poops alll over the floor then runs thro to his room to have a drink of water :roll: (theres two litter trays in his room he could use) :lol::lol:

Back