• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie My 'Seizure Bun' is Poorly Again - U/D 27th June- A Bit Brighter :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Last year Eddie developed neurological problems including seizures. He was treated with a very long course of Panacur and Baytril. He recovered in that the fits stopped but he has some permanent neurological damage.
Two weeks ago we had to put him onto Baytril again as he developed Snuffles. The infection cleared but he has been left with a chronic rhinitis and inflammation in his trachea. Metacam and Benadryl has not helped so today Eddie has had a long acting steroid injection.
Christabel generally disapproves of giving corticosteroids to Rabbits but now three of mine are having to have them as a 'last resort' :(

Can brain damaged Eddie Bun have some vibes please

Picture2668-1.jpg

Janex

Last edited:
Eddie is totally beautiful:love: really stunning. sending loads of vibes for the poorly lad and really hope he's feeling better soon x

Oh Jane, Eddie is such a beautiful little man. Sending you lots of vibes & bunny hugs for Eddie & you, take care & let us know how he goes on xx

Little Eddie you look so poorly.All i can do is prey and send healing vibes your way handsome little man and a big kiss for your mum to plant on your nose from me.XXXXX

Awwww Jane, give him a big snuggle from me and I am sending you a big hug too.
You really have got your work cut out with Eddie and Sarah, but at least they know they can rely on you to keep them pain free and happy. Look after yourself to though won't you:).

Back