• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Got Chinned

CazScho

Mama Doe
for the first time today by both my bunnies!! :shock:

Harriet did it first and Riley followed cos Harriet did :roll:

How exciting!!!! :D :D :D

I've been taking things slowly slowly with them even though I just want to pick em up and hug them, and I think it's paying off and they're starting to trust me!!

Harriet started binkying around her run this morning when I came out, I've never seen a rabbit binky either on the spot or running up a ramp but Harriet gave it a good go - I even did it back which was a sight to behold :shock:

awwwwww i love it when they binky i put 2 of my foster bunnies out in the run today and these 2 shy boys have been having a whale of a time in the run ive never seen anything like it, they still shy away from me but i just lie by the cage and talk to them, hopefully they will grow to trust me, but im happy they are happy, my bunny bigs chins me all the time, its even worse when i have more buns in, hes just makeing sure hes telling every one im his bless him

Back