• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Can't Find Him :(

MollyND

Young Bun
Ziggy(aka Molly) has gone missing :( He was out running around having a great time. He skidded into the kitchen and i think he bumped his head on a cupboard but kept on running. Its been a couple of hours with no sign of him. I've looked under couches,dressers, in closets in cupboards and nothing :( He can't get outside as the windows are all screened,doors are all closed leading out to hallway in my complex. No vents or appliances he can get into. I'm just at a loss and am fearing the worst :( He usually comes out and is easy to find. what do i do?

I would double check all windows/doors - has anyone gone in/out since you last saw him?

He maybe trapped somewhere he can get out of eg fallen in a bin. Start a search room by room starting with where you last saw him and his usual haunts. Go systematically around the edge of the room then do the middle. A torch is handy as his eyes will reflect and show him up. Look in things, in gaps between furniture, under & behind things. Bunnies squeeze so don't rule up small gaps til you've checked them. Open cupboards etc. if if you can't think how he's have got in. Bathroom too - toilet, bath, shower, washing hamper etc.

Ps. If you still can't find him you need to very carefully move furniture that may have hidden gaps only accessible from back eg some cupboards have a gap under that's open at the back but has a board over the front.

i found him!!:D I walked into my daughters room after searching there and he was just sitting there. Naughty bun:roll:

My old bunny, Wobbles did this and turned up behind the bath panel! - he had got under the kitchen units, through a hole in the wall and under the bath! I was sitting on the loo crying coz i thought he must have gone out the front door somehow and then heard this noise from under the bath! :shock::D

Glad to hear that you've found him safe and sound. Our cats are house cats and they love to do the same thing and hide and make me panic!

We had at least three frights on the Open Day when we suddenly realised we couldn't see Teasal and of course 100s of people coming in and out though we do have HUGE signs everywhere and someone 'manning' each set of gates.

And if I loose that tortoise one more time . . . . . took 2 hours to find him last time

Back