• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport to Sooz in Sheffield/sorted thanks

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
can any one transport a couple of buns to sooz in sheffield .
probably looking at either saturday before 2 pm ...
or possibly sunday but dont have a time as yet

Last edited:
Hi this is to get two of the seven babies that Angie was unexpectedly landed with tonight over to me for fostering as at the moment four males are being housed together.

I cant do anytime tomorrow but can do Friday before 6:30pm, Saturday before 5pm and Sunday before 4pm....they are coming from BARC in Barnsley to me in Sheffield.

I can poss do this saturday afternoon evening if thats any good, I'll have to ask Sean for his car tho as I don't have one anymore :(

Helen x

I can poss do this saturday afternoon evening if thats any good, I'll have to ask Sean for his car tho as I don't have one anymore :(

Helen x

:cry: Did you have to rehome your brum brum?
Phil should be in Sat evening otherwise Im home til 5, thanks Helen.

just let me know what you want me to do, i finish work at 12 tomorrow so can do anytime after that.

And yes I can't afford my brum brum anymore so I rehomed it to the vets at work!!! I get to drive Sean's Mini now wayhey!! :lol:

Helen x

just let me know what you want me to do, i finish work at 12 tomorrow so can do anytime after that.

And yes I can't afford my brum brum anymore so I rehomed it to the vets at work!!! I get to drive Sean's Mini now wayhey!! :lol:

Helen x

Tomorrow would be good for me if it's OK with Angie....

*baby bunnies, baby bunnies, whoop!* :love:

Back