• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new buns

getlaced

Alpha Buck
went to have a spy at the baby lop last nite, they wanted rid of all their rabbits!!! i wanted to take them all coz none of them had been out in a while as they had realy long claws, didnt seem to be handled much either as a couple of them were jumpy, the males were all castrated but im not sure bout the does, although they say they are, long story short i took a single female and the baby lop.......my sister is collecing the other two tomorrow!! they couldnt agree on a reason for rehoming them so im not sure why as there all lovely buns, they all have big hutches but no run. they didnt have hay either, was concerned bout teeth but they appear to be ok. we have appointments with vet to get them all looked at on sat morn so we will no for sure there ok. im not sure on the age of the young bun though, they kept saying 'shes 12-13 weeks' but im not convinced, im deffinately going to be getting a shed now!! how easy is it to bond multiple buns???? it would be 4 as my other 2 will be permanently indoors

Wow - glad to hear you managed to get two - I'd be dubious about anything that they say, it must be hard not to hit them for keeping them in such bad conditions :(

I hope it all goes well at the vets - I'm not sure about bonding tho, need to bond mine in 4 months :D x

hi all.....we've just been to get the 2 boys, there not as jumpy as the older girl, i think she may be a lion lop, will put a pic on at sum point, they seemed to be desperate to get out, have been binkying around on her grass for half an hour! shes going to let the vet clip their claws tomorro when we get them checked. their teeth seem fine and their nibbling on carrot and greens. have given them loads of hay! if we hadnt have been taking them all (4 in total) we would have called the rspca.....but since there isnt realy much they would do now, (i dont think very highly of them to be honest, they.ve never done anything when iv called previousley about petshop and the crazy bunny woman) anyhooo rant over, im glad we took them, they all seem to be nice natured and there certainly thankful at being given a great big garden to play in! i hope they get on with her other 2 poppy n daisy, will be nice if they can be a bunny family haha i think shes gonna wait a gd few weeks to make sure the boys have the all clear b4 any intros.

Back