• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Special Girl the Beautiful Bobbie :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The first time I saw her
BobbieandBabies-1.jpg

:cry::cry:

Now
Picture2766.jpg

Picture2767.jpg

Picture2768.jpg

Picture2769.jpg

:D:D

Janex :)

It's so hard to believe that those piccys are of the same bunny :cry:

She is stunning :love: i hope you're very proud of yourself! :D

Awwww Jane - I don't know what happened to her & how she came to live with you, but she certainly looks the picture of health now & is one very beautiful bunny! :love::love::love::love:

I read all about her, and at one point I thought she had died and was sooo upset, but it's wonderful to see her looking so happy and healthy. Shes so pretty and look at those bootiful ears! :D

No surprise really as she was in the bottom crate wasn't she. So all the poo and wee and water from the crates above her must have fallen on her constantly

:cry:

Janex

Yes she was in the bottom lot with her babies and I can still smell that 3 foot pile of rabbit poo and wee!!:shock::shock::shock::cry::cry:

It's just that I had forgotten how dreadfully sore her eyes were and how thin and 'orange' she was, I will never forget that day:cry::cry:

Bobbie is a beautiful bunny:love::love::love::love::love:

Back