• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded Buns

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
I know this has probably been done before but i just wanted to post this for all the newbies and "shall I, sharn't I" people. I got my first ever newly bonded bun back on monday evening, the last tim ei had rabbit i was only very young and never bonded them neutered them etc. Rodney has been with us for 4 months and i have had him vaccianted and neutered and he seemed a happy relaxed chilled out bun, he loved to play and run about, never really seemed unhappy or lonely but after reading all the threads on here i decided to find him a wifey bun, and i happened to spot Sophie on here. So just over a week ago Rodney went on a little holiday to Auntie Jills at Honeybunnies and on Monday eveing i picked him and his new wife up. The difference in him in the 2 days i have had him home is amazing, he is still a cheky monkey full of personality, still loves his mummy and loves to play and run about like a looney but he is so much happier he does happy flops all the time and seeing him all snuggled up with his own wife if wonderful, i can easily say it was the best decision i made. So thank you to Sophie Rabbit for making her husbun so happy and huge thank you to Jill for letting me adopt such a lovely girly and looking after my little man for the past week.
I am a very happy bunny mummy with two very chilled loved up buns :love::love::love:

Thanks for that. I am in the 'shall I or sharn't I brigade'. I' had been advised to keep them separately in the past but have recently learnt what they've potentially missed out on. I've already moved towards the "I should definitely pursue bonding". ...glad to hear how much difference it makes.

I was the same.. I had Marsha who was single outside and bless her, she needed a friend. Getting her a friend is the best thing ive ever done... in the few days shes been home shes become the playful girl she was when she lived with her sister!

Back