• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Insurance for buns

We are sort of. Our insurance is with Exotic Direct who are part of them.

Check to make sure that they cover for recurring illnesses as some policies do not cover something if it has happened previously.

Yep, that's about what I pay with them too.

It's important to read the terms and conditions so that you know what is included / excluded on the plan.

With petplan it is important to get a dental check every 12 months so that they are covered for dental work.

My buns are insured with PetPlan too, although I've not yet made a claim (touch wood!). I pay about £8 a month - per rabbit - too.

I pay £12! for Arthur on Pet Plan I wonder why I pay so much more than you all do, thats unfair.

im with pet plan too and its £20 a month for both buns, touch wood not had to claim yet so i cant say what that side of things are like.

I pay £12! for Arthur on Pet Plan I wonder why I pay so much more than you all do, thats unfair.

There is a small discount when you have multiple animals.

It also depends a lot on your postcode I'm afraid :?

I pay £8.70 for Marsha, am just waiting for a multi pet quote...

its not economically viable to insure Bailey as hes got existing issues.

x

Yeah we are & they are taking forever to pay out at the mo :roll: Its so annoying as my vet doesnt make direct claims so I have to pay the bill then claim afterwards, so I really need that money back! :?

I'll have to get a quote for Dylan as well then see if the cost comes down :D although it will obviously go up but you know what I mean.

I have 15 of mine insured with pet plan and they have been really good with settling claims:D definately recommend them:D

Back