• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it with bunnies and new shoes??

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
:roll:

Mustard just nearly swallowed by whole toe! He loves new shoes.:shock: But not in the same way I love new shoes.:lol:

He's done it to Stef too - he nibbles delicately at the ribbing across the toes of Stef's, and up until today, he's gently nibbled the buckley bit on mine. Now I have enormous chomper marks in my fave white shoes!:angel:

Anyone know what it is about new shoes? Anyone else have bunnies with shoe fetishes?!?!

Carmen

Tomee likes to eating anything and everything that's attached to me! His favourite things to eat are jeans & the rubber on my pumps. :lol:

The bows on ballet pumps get it from Charlie- anything that sticks out is something to nibble on, Poppy prefers taking chunks out of bra's. Charlie used to sit at the top of the stairs and actually throw my shoes down but I haven't seen him do that for a while :lol:

oh!:shock:

Maybe Mustard isn't so bad then! :lol: Hunny likes my fingernails, she nibbles at them ever-so gently, but never bites through them. :roll: :D

Carmen

Guinness ADORES shoes - but only the pretty ones, not the old scruffy ones i dont mind about :roll: he likes those girly ballet pump style ones - om nom.

I found bunny poo in my trainer the other day :shock:
Mine have a zip fetish :D

Lol - don't even get me started abut poos and where they end up!:lol:

Nicholas and Maggie are older and wiser, they just chin my feet and binky through the tunnels and run. But Hunny and Mustard are showing up their characters as the 'kids'. Completely insane and everything goes in their mouths first! But I mean! Taste testing MY feet - a sign of madness I'm sure!:lol:

Carmen

Back