• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TAP WATER WARNING - Northampton Daventry Areas

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Anglian water has announced that tap water in the above areas has been contaminated with a diarrhea causing bug.

They have advised everyone to boil all water before consuming it, bathing and washing is ok but boiled water should also be used to brush your teeth.

Obviously this also applies to all your pets, please boil and cool their water first.

Please tell all your friends and family in the area.

Thea :)

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/Warning-on-tap-water-bug.4218816.jp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/northamptonshire/7472619.stm

Bumping for anyone who has not seen this...

... although I think the news has spread like wildfire after the scuffles over water in tesco :roll: :lol:

I know! :D :wave: And I posted mine a WHOLE 20 mins before you! Clearly people go straight to general chat in the morning!! Don't know why I bother! :p :lol:

Either way, I'm stocking up on loo roll! :mrgreen: :lol:

I knew you would, you little Davo!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
i am no davo! im ashamed to be a daventarian :oops:

my neighbour wants a hand lifting quite heavy stuff tomorrow and im feeling quite sick right now, so i cant... realy be botherd to help :oops: and im stopping myself from drinking the tap water :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
i am no davo! im ashamed to be a daventarian :oops:

my neighbour wants a hand lifting quite heavy stuff tomorrow and im feeling quite sick right now, so i cant... realy be botherd to help :oops: and im stopping myself from drinking the tap water :lol:

Ryan's dad bought Tesco's entire water stock so we have 6 bottles!

cooled boiled actually made me heave!

I'd be ashamed too if i was from Dav! :lol:

Ryan's dad bought Tesco's entire water stock so we have 6 bottles!

cooled boiled actually made me heave!

I'd be ashamed too if i was from Dav! :lol:

yea! me too! it tastes like someones snot in it :oops:
my neighbour was one that panick bought water, and gave us 5 bottles! looks like were ok for the next 2 days or something :lol:

you told me you've never been to dav! its a horrible horrible place. i hate it. its nicknamed 'Chaventry' for a reason!

yea! me too! it tastes like someones snot in it :oops:
my neighbour was one that panick bought water, and gave us 5 bottles! looks like were ok for the next 2 days or something :lol:

you told me you've never been to dav! its a horrible horrible place. i hate it. its nicknamed 'Chaventry' for a reason!

i've been through Dav! that'll do! i\d not heard Chaventry before.

Ryan's getting his haor cut in the Kettering BaaBaa's tomorrow, ooh!

I know! :D :wave: And I posted mine a WHOLE 20 mins before you! Clearly people go straight to general chat in the morning!! Don't know why I bother! :p :lol:

Either way, I'm stocking up on loo roll! :mrgreen: :lol:

:wave: :lol: Ew!!! I had to get straight in and tell me dad, didn't want him giving me away then rushing off to the loo on saturday :mrgreen: :lol:

i've been through Dav! that'll do! i\d not heard Chaventry before.

Ryan's getting his haor cut in the Kettering BaaBaa's tomorrow, ooh!

:lol::lol: thats good enough. im suprised you didnt see all the hoodlums and pregnant teenage mums! both of daventry schools come last in northamptonshire's league table :oops:

oooooooooh its 2 weeks until i get it done in the Northampton BaaBaa's!
i still need to cancel my other appointment, right now ive got two cut and colours on the same day :lol: i wanna go to the kettering one. i wanna i wanna i waaanaaa!! :evil:

:lol::lol: thats good enough. im suprised you didnt see all the hoodlums and pregnant teenage mums! both of daventry schools come last in northamptonshire's league table :oops:

oooooooooh its 2 weeks until i get it done in the Northampton BaaBaa's!
i still need to cancel my other appointment, right now ive got two cut and colours on the same day :lol: i wanna go to the kettering one. i wanna i wanna i waaanaaa!! :evil:

I kept my head down mate, I didn't want anyone to see me!

lol, I think my school is second.... or third... Quinton House always rates higher... I'm thinking Caroline Chisholm is the other but I might be lying.

weeee to haircuts! i love new hair, yessum!

Back