• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bridgit, anyone know what breed?????

getlaced

Alpha Buck
IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll174/getlaced/DSCF0671.jpg[/IMG]

sorry piccys are bad, she wont pose!!

DSCF0676.jpg

DSCF0673.jpg

DSCF0675.jpg

she has the lite brown fur on the bottom of her feet 2

aw shes loverly she is big, has big ears but im stumped really tbh, im sure someone will help, they dwarfs next to her

She looks lovely, probably a mix of some sort, although am unsure what. She is your typical black bunny mix :love:

Her babies are gorgeous :)

thanx, yeh her babies are gr8, there looking more lionhead with each day tho! i hadnt realised just how big she is tbh! i wonder if she is crossed with a giant of sum sort??? shes a beast next 2 them!

I'd say cross breed too.
Just out of curiosity what is the stuff in the litter tray? Never seen it before.

stuf in her tray is litter, the natural stuf, feels like the cartons you get eggs in, iv been using this as i was worried the babies may eat the normal litter

she may have a bit of giant in her the problem with cross breeds her babies have tiny ears though bless em, what are you doing with the babies you going to keep them

no its not clay cat litter, i dont use anything that forms clumps, im not sure whether other ppl do but i dont, dont want my buns sitting in clumps, she didnt come with babies, and before i get a hard time about them, they all have homes to go 2, to people i know! not being nasty but i know how stretched resques are.......all my buns are rescued, except lucifer who is one of the babies

i want to keep one of the black ones 2, theres one thats so fat an cute but my sister wants him along with a black and white male :(

Are you planning to get Bridgit, Dad (sorry don't know his name) and little Lucifer neutered? Might end up with endless litters otherwise.

no its not, its 2 light though and she keeps turning it over! my bf had the idea of pouring a layer on cement or sumit similar in the bottom an then putting liter in but im not sure if this would be ok?? not heard of it being done befor. the run is full of it by the afternoon! i put straw in but she takes it out!

yes travis is getting done next month and lucifer as soon as poss ,he's very small though, as i may be getting him a companion later tonite, have posted about it asking advice.........if i take her on (not sure yet) she will be getting spayed as soon as shes old enough, im not entirely sure on her age though so will be taking her to vet 2 get luked over, dont worry they wont be introduced until all is done! going to be keeping lucifer in the house all the time, the othere are outside in warm weather and indoors in cold

Back