• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we talk about Watership Down?

nope your not the only one the first chord on the bright eyes song and im in tears, i watched it for the first time since i was a kid a years ago i never knew the seagull said pi** orf bit shocked at first then had a giggle. theres a bunny in pets at home whos a spitting image of hazel i go in a check every week id love to buy her but ive always told myself not to buy from pet shops, and have a whinge at the people on the counter who have their fans on but none on the pigs or buns makes me sooo cross that :evil:
looking at the you tube comments on watership down alot people say how scary it was what with plougher raking red etc was fivers visions i think, and they were for the time

Oh my god watership down scares the **** out of me, those rabbits are terrifying! Used to make me cry when I was a kid!

Just finishing having the book read to me...It's quite a fantasmigal story, and we're going to visit the Down this week-end, it's not far from here.
The film is great, I've watched it a couple of times this year already :D

I LOVE it!!!!!
I love the film, I love the book and I love Bright Eyes even though it makes me weep! There's another book I think called Tales from Watership Down which I'd like to get one day.
I love the language they use, it still pops in my head sometimes like when I see wild bunnies in the dusk eating grass - I think aww they're at silflay,

Maybe I need to get out more :oops:

Where is the Down?

The film is rather scary but i loved it as a child. i keep promising myself to read the book but still have not got round to it!

The film freaks me out, the rabbits freak me out, I dont even know the song. I have the film on a video that my mum did for me when I was only about 5, I still cant watch it and have to fast forward thru to the next film!!

It's scary cos I only live 10 minutes away from Watership Down!!

i love the movie it was my favroute when i was a kid ivealready decided the 2rabbits i get inthe future after mycurrent4 havegone theirgoingtobe called Fiver and Pipkin :love: idont know whybut Pipkin remindsmeso much ofmy Misty so diddy :love::love:

Back