• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding question

Rachelk

Warren Scout
All you experienced bonders....

Has anyone ever bonded a third bun to a pair? Or indeed a pair to another pair? Would everyone say its a bad idea?

Our pair have been bonded about a year, perhaps a little longer.

I ask, as just as everyone predicted, the OH seems to want more buns...rescue

I wonder what bunny you have in mind! :lol: A certain little chap at the rescue?

I know its possible but not sure how you'd go about it sorry. I had enough trouble with two :lol:

I knew you would spot that!

Well, maybe...but also maybe others. All buns need homes. Thought should ask here before asking Caroline!

I bonded my pair of boys with my pair of girls. It took quite a while but with perseverance and patience you can succeed! They all live happily together now! I say go for it!

Will has even talked about the fact you could have one pair outside and the pair inside. Maybe I should just text Caroline and ask

You just bond like a pair. Neutral territory all neutered/spayed etc. All depends on buns personality really as to whether it works, whether it causes fighting in the existing pair, whether somebun gets left out, etc etc. I have a 9 & they get on pretty good. :D

Back